Established in 1998, we have learnt so much from our customers over the years. When it comes to designing and building sofas and armchairs, our experience underpins everything we do.
- Fabric - We have a large range of fabrics including designer names, e.g. Romo, Warwick & Designer Guild to name a few, or our customers can provide a fabric of their choice;
- Leathers - Most leather used in our shop is vegetable dyed. This is a traditional and organic way of colouring and treating leather, commonly used for suitcases and horse-riding saddles. We find that this is the best leather to use because it will age and patina beautifully in years to come. We also have a wide range of pigmented colour leather available.
- We also stock vinyls, which have been used for car trimming, marine and indoor playgrounds for soft play.
We also make bespoke seating for business premises that will emphasise your brand and make you stand out from the competition.
- Sofariot was commissioned to make an interactive games sofa for Sony to advertise the new portable PlayStation for trade shows.
- Channel 4 asked Sofariot to build a funky sofa for a children's TV show.
- Ego Hair Salon required glamorous seating and reception counter.
- Restaurants and bars including Budokan, Henry J Bean's, Bar One30 and Las Iguanas have required bespoke upholstery and furniture design.
- Sofariot will also rent furniture for photography and for theatre plays and art-house productions.
- We offer a Free Estimating Service so you know what it will cost before work starts.
- In the Bristol area, Fabric Sample books are available to take home so you can discuss your project with friends or family in your own environment