All our products are made to order.
This means you can make any tweaks you need to the design, fabrics, inners or dimensions, allowing you to create your perfect piece of furniture! It also means we ensure all our time and effort goes into hand building you an exceptional piece of furniture and without the fancy showroom we can do this at a very reasonable price.
You will be invited to come and try out your item once it is built up (before it is covered) to check you are happy with everything. Alternatively we can email you photos of progress, to keep you up to date.
Our frames are all hardwood and hand built from our Gloucestershire workshop.
We send out free fabric samples to your door so you can best match the fabric to the setting it will be in.
- Choose your Product from our website.
- OR email us an image of what you would like made to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Select your Fabric. To help decide we offer a free sample service to your door.
- Fill out our Order Form. Here you can let us know of any bespoke requirements you may have such as, changes to design, size, cushion fillings, leg finishes or anything else you can think of!
- OR if you are happy with everything just as it is listed on our website, there is a Place Order button by the side of every product.
The Nitty Gritty
For bespoke orders, we will get back to you with a quote.
Once you are happy to proceed, a 50% deposit is payable, followed by 50% upon completion.
Turnaround time on average is 6-8 weeks from receipt of deposit. We will confirm this when your order is placed.
Please check there is suitable access for your new furniture to fit through!
If you have any concerns do get in touch. We can sometimes make products in smaller parts to be assembled on site.
We use a courier service for delivery. We will email you a quote based on your postcode.